1. Display Mode: Color OLED 6 Direction Display
2. SpO2 measuring range: 35-100%
3. Pulse Ratio: 30-254 BPM
4. Pulse Waveform display: Bargraph display
5. Battery indication: OLED display
6. Power Requirements: 1.5V(A A A size )Alkali Batteries*2
7. Adaptable range: 2.6V-3.6V
8. Working current: ≤25mA
9. Resolution: SpO2: 1% Pulse Rate: 1bpm
10. Accuracy: SpO2: 70% to 100% (+, -)2digits, below 70%
unspecified Pulse rate: (+, -)2bpm or(+, -) 2%(select larger)
11. Measurement at Low Perfusion: The values of SpO2 and pulse rate
can be displayed properly when pulse saturation is at 0.4%.
12. Resistance to surrounding light: Deviation is smaller than 1%
13. Oxyhemoglobin measured in natural lighting indoor condition and
present lighting sources and that measured in dark room.
14. Automatic shutdown function: The device will power off
automatically within 5 seconds when there is no finger in the
15. When working, the display direction can be changed by pressing
the button shortly.
16. There are six modes of direction. J. In working irem, long
press can change the lighteness of the screen.